Are you getting stressed with festive fever already creeping across the nation in all its gaudy glory? If so, we’re here to help by offering you the chance to cross one thing off your Christmas to do list.
We have five packs of ten Christmas cards from our online shop up for grabs for five lucky winners. All you have to do to enter and be in with the chance of bagging one is correctly answer the following five questions (some of the answers can be found on our website):
1) Who will be our special celebrity guest at our London Christmas fair on 1 December?
a) Simon Cowell
b) Wayne Sleep
c) Tom Jones
2) How many people per week are our logistics specialists helping receive relief items and food in Pakistan ?
a) over 25,000
b) over 90, 000
c) over 120,000
3) Which of the following services do our volunteers provide?
a) help with Christmas present-wrapping
b) emergency turkey basting
c) emotional support in a crisis (including cups of tea)
4) How many people ran for us in this year’s Great North Run?
a) less than hundred
b) around 200
c) more than 300
5) If your child chokes on a roast potato, which first aid technique should you employ?
a) Hang them upside down by their feet and gently shake
b) Put your fingers in their mouth
c) Give them back blows between the shoulder blades
To enter, you can either email me (email@example.com) or tweet the answer to us by clicking the tweet button at the top of this post and adding the answers into the box. We will select the winners at random at 3 p.m on Friday 22 October.